There's always something new at Ecology and Heritage Partners. Our business is constantly evolving, we embrace change and employ an agile approach to meet the needs of staff and our clients.
If you are looking to join a specialist team in a dynamic, premium consultancy, we welcome your interest and encourage you to take advantage of new opportunities. Please also take time to explore the benefits of being part of the team at Ecology and Heritage Partners.
- Share our passion and commitment to natural and cultural heritage
- Have tertiary qualifications, preferably a degree or post graduate degree (e.g. science, natural resource management, archaeology)
- Demonstrate experience, knowledge and desire to continually expand one's skills in a chosen field
- Express a willingness to embrace our core values and principles, along with actively contributing to the strategic vision of the company
- Have the ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment with other like-minded professionals
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and high level of computer literacy
- Archaeologists (Aboriginal, historical, maritime)
- Built heritage consultants
- Bushfire consultants
- Cultural heritage advisors
- Freshwater, estuarine and marine ecologists
- GIS officers
- Zoologists/fauna specialists