The Level Crossing Removal Project is a Victorian Government initiative to remove 73 rail level crossings across Melbourne.
Ecology and Heritage Partners have been engaged on numerous level crossing sites to deliver a range of natural and cultural heritage services. These include:
- Biodiversity offset advice and trades
- Complex cultural heritage assessments, Cultural Heritage Management Plans (CHMPs) and salvage
- Construction Environmental Management Plans (CEMPs)
- Detailed ecological investigations
- Historical heritage assessments
- Permits and licence applications
- Targeted flora and fauna surveys.
To discuss your project or for further information about our ecological and cultural heritage services, please contact our team on 1300 839 325
Back to Projects